A video featuring Emmanuella (also known as Nuella or Elma), the former partner of Nigerian content creator and streamer Carter Efe, has gone viral on X after being shared by user @Yabgmi_ on September 27, 2026.
In the roughly two-minute clip, Emmanuella addresses their separation. According to the accompanying caption attributed to her, she said: “Carter Efe misunderstood my signals. I told him I wanted to leave, but deep down, I just wanted him to change the way he treats me. Sometimes a woman wants a break to get things clear, but Carter Efe moved on, acting like I didn’t even matter.”
The post has drawn significant attention, accumulating thousands of likes, reposts, and views within hours. Online reactions have been mixed, with some users expressing sympathy for her perspective while others criticized the comments or sided with Carter Efe.
Carter Efe and Emmanuella, who share a daughter, publicly addressed their relationship troubles earlier in 2026. Carter Efe has previously described the partnership as emotionally draining and stated he is happier being single and focused on his career. Emmanuella has shared her own accounts of the split in the past, including allegations of control and other difficulties during their time together.
The latest video has reignited discussion about the former couple on social media.

0 Comments
What is your take on this?