In a recent statement circulating widely on social media, Femi Gbajabiamila, Chief of Staff to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has underscored the central role of loyalty in politics, declaring his continued steadfast support for the Nigerian leader.
“In politics, loyalty is the currency we spend the most. I have been with President Tinubu for many years, and there have been times when his political decisions did not favor my wishes. I did not question his leadership and never betrayed his trust in me. I stayed loyal then and I remain loyal now,” Gbajabiamila said.
The remarks, shared by the account Nigeria Stories on Sunday, highlight the long-standing political alliance between Gbajabiamila and Tinubu. Gbajabiamila, a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, has been a key figure in Tinubu’s administration since the president assumed office.
Accompanying the post was a photograph of Gbajabiamila addressing an audience, dressed in traditional attire.
The statement comes amid ongoing political discussions in Nigeria, where questions of allegiance and personal loyalty frequently surface in public discourse. Reactions online have been mixed, with some praising the expression of fidelity while others questioned the prioritization of individual loyalty over broader national interests.
Gbajabiamila’s comments reaffirm his position as a trusted ally within the Tinubu administration.

0 Comments
What is your take on this?